Get involved in Tech Week
Tech Week is Ireland’s nationwide festival of technology aimed at students, parents and the public. Tech Week is made up of a range of classroom and community activities taking place across Ireland – in libraries, schools, community centres, and many other locations. These activities give students a chance to develop their interest in technology subjects, examine potential career prospects, learn new skills, be creative and, most importantly, have a lot of fun.
Access IT | Bishop Foley memorial National Carlow | Kemmy Business School | Maynooth University |
Be part of Tech Week
Add your event
Celebrate Ireland’s festival of technology by organising an activity or event in your school, organisation or community, you can quickly and easily add your event to the site to let people know about it.
Whether it’s a 30-minute classroom session inspired by our activity sheets, an hour-long Q&A with a guest speaker, a half-day group outing or an open day at your organisation, tell us about it – and we’ll send you a Free Tech Week goodie pack to help!
How do I get involved?
The Tech Week team would love you to get involved and here are ways you can by inspire the next generation by organizing technology-related activities in your local schools or communities. These could include:
- Career Talk
- Technology workshops
- Plan a Tech Week activity in the classroom
- Run a competition or quiz
- Show inspiring videos such as the Smart Futures videos
- Bring your children to a Tech Week activity in your area
- Plan a Tech Week activity at home using our Tech Week activity sheets, Cliste primary school resources or Scratch programming lesson plans.
- Organise an event with hands-on activities or workshop
- Re-visit your old school and tell students about your path into IT
- Get involved in IT Professionals Day
Tech Week 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in supporting Ireland’s nationwide festival of technology? In order to make the week as successful as possible we have a number of sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact the Tech Week Team on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.