We sat down with the brilliant Carole O’Reilly to discuss Workday, being a woman in tech, and carving out a career in tech as a creative person.
But that’s the thing: it’s easy because Tech Week was epic. We went into Tech Week with high expectations after last year. 42,000 people took part in Tech Week 2014 in schools around the country, in events like gaming/coding hybrid Scratch and Tech and Go Seek.
This year, we wanted to go even bigger and better. Continue reading Tech Week: The Week That Was
We sat down with Erica Deacon to discuss her role in Novartis, connected health, and how healthcare tech is being revolutionized.
The completed list of vids in our women in tech series:
1. Edel Lynch, Global Advances Analytics Group, Accenture. – Going live on 27/04/15
2. Dr Shona Darcy, Connected Health, Novartis. – Going live on 28/04/15
3. Sinead Mackin, Application Manager for Supply Chain Applications in the I.T. Section, Novartis. - Going live on 29/04/15
4. Chris Byrne, VP of Operations, Workday. – Going live on 30/04/15
5. Erica Deacon, Head of I.T. Sales Solution Group for Novartis Globally & the Country I.T. Head for Novartis. – Going live on 01/05/15
6. Caroline O’Reilly, Software Development Manager, Workday. – Going live on 02/05/15