Bebras Computational Thinking Challenge 2020 Open for Registration
Bebras introduces computational thinking and computer science to students from 8-18 years by allowing them to solve interactive tasks online.
These tasks consist of fun and engaging short questions that can be answered without prior knowledge of computational thinking but can uncover a student’s aptitude for the discipline.
Bebras teaches participants that computational thinking is an integral part of solving problems in daily life and aims to get students excited about computing.
Bebras is an international competition that takes place in the same two weeks in November in 44 countries. You can schedule the challenge to take place during any school day between the 2nd and 13th.
The Bebras Challenge:
- Is FREE!
- Requires no prior knowledge
- Needs only a minimal time investment from teachers
- Takes 45 min
- Runs for two weeks, so many classes can participate
- Provides certificates of achievement for all participants
- It is completed online in your own school
- There are 5 categories with different levels of difficulties
ENJOY THE BEBRAS CHALLENGE ANYTIME ON YOUR PHONE!
We are delighted to announce that everyone can improve their computational thinking
The BEBRAS APP is now available and FREE to download on either Google Play store or Apple App store